1. Company Details
Opalona is a trademark distributed by Sophony incorporated as a Private Limited Company in France, Paris. VAT Registration Number FR51434886321.
32, place Saint Georges
2. The web site, its contents, terms and conditions and contracts shall be governed by and construed in accordance with French Law. Those who access the site from other locations are responsible for compliance with their local laws and taxes as applicable.
3. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights
4. By clicking the 'Proceed to order' button to submit your order on the checkout screen you are offering to buy goods at the price stated subject to our terms and conditions.
5. All prices are shown in Euro and include VAT. Delivery charge are available when ordering. Sophony reserve the right to change any advertised prices at any time.
6. We aim to deliver out of France within 10 working days from receipt of order. All deliveries are subject to payment authorisation. If an item is temporarily out of stock and dispatch is anticipated to be greater than five days, we will contact you by e-mail or telephone to arrange a new delivery date, if this is not satisfactory a refund be given. We cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer as a result of late delivery or cancellation of your order. If you have any questions regarding delivery please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number.
7. A binding contract is formed only when you receive confirmation from us that your order has been accepted. If you are not completely satisfied, simply return your item within 7 days, in its original condition, for the refund excluding shipping and handling charges.
8. Please check the goods on delivery. If goods are delivered damaged of faulty you must inform us within 7 days of delivery and we will arrange collection and replacement at our expense.
9. We accept on-line payment by all the major credit and debit cards, including Mastercard and Visa. We operate a deferred payment system so your credit card will not be debited until the goods are ready for dispatch.
10. If you wish to pay by cheque or postal order simply select payment by personal cheque when you reach the payment screen. When you receive confirmation of the order from Opalona send a Cheque in Euro made payable to SARL SOPHONY.
Please write your order number and e-mail address on the reverse of the cheque. The order will be dispatched after the cheque has cleared which typically takes four working days.
11. To order goods you must be least 18 years of age.
12. Images may not show the actual size of items. ALL sizes, weights and measurements are approximate and are included for guidance only.
13. All personal details entered by our customers remain secure on our server until orders are downloaded and processed. We do not supply or sell customers details to any outside organisation. We will endeavor to take all reasonable care, in so far as it is possible to do so to keep all details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering.
14. Sophony do not accept any responsibility for any Web site not under our control, which may act as a portal to our site or be connected by a link with our site.
15. Sophony reserves the right to refuse the supply of goods at its discretion.
16. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be excluded and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.
17. Any disputes not resolved by normal complaints procedure will be resolved exclusively in the courts of France under French Law.
18. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you. We recommend that you print and keep a copy of these terms and conditions.